Diamond & Gemstone Therapy
Melissa Lenington, M.A., CCP, OM
805 NW 30th Street
Oklahoma City, OK
Radiant Living Center
6051 N. Brookline Ave.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Energy healing practitioners often heal themselves on their journey to helping others heal. Learning techniques to better my life helps facilitate the basis for establishing a energy therapy practice. For example, I worked with gemstones to help myself achieve better health and happiness. (client results on next page)
The following are conditions I used gemstone and diamond therapy. These are the tip of the iceberg of how my therapy can help you:
1. I wasn't able to pet my dog because my hand felt too stiff and grew very tired after 15 seconds of scratching his neck.
Result: I worked with diamond and gemstones to clear energy and increase the flow and I now sit and scratch my dog for 30 minutes.
2. I couldn't lift up a pan with noodles and take it over to the sink to drain the water while cooking.
Result: My therapy helped release the pain and gave my wrist additional strength so I can now lift the pan on my own.
3. I couldn't lift up my arms over my head.
Result: I cleared and balanced my chakras and I can lift my arms up and hold them there.
4. I felt depressed and sad a lot.
Result: Gemstones helped lift my spirits and release unwanted emotions that I hadn't worked through. I worked with my diamond gemstones in additional to other complementary therapies and meditation to achieve the happiness I experience today.
5. I wasn't thinking clearly and my head often felt cloudy like when I used to take allergy pills.
Result: Working with diamond and gemstones for several sessions helped me develop clear thinking and better memory.
6. I felt anxious and stressed all the time.
Result: After working with gemstones and crystals, I reduced my stress level by 50%.
6. My husband has carpel tunnel syndrome.
Result: After 1 session of my therapy, he can now play his saxophone twice as much as he used to without a break.
Bring your issue or concern to the appointment and together we will choose how to best proceed for your condition. Call Melissa at 405-203-8214.